Tuesday 8 March 2011

Shot List

In my music video I used a variety of shots. These include:





  • Long Shot - I used a long shot for the very first shot in my music video to establish the location of the park.


  • Medium Shot - I used a medium shot to show two of the 'popular girls' laughing at the singer, to emphasise that they are picking on her and annoying her.


  • Close up - I used lots of close ups to show the singer singing so that the singer can connect with the viewere by singing directly into the camera so the viewer feels like the singer is singing directly to them.


  • Panning Shot - I used a panning shot to show the singer leaving a classroom as this makes the viewer feel like they are part of the shot as they following the singer as she is walking.
  • High angle over the shoulder shot - I used this shot to allow the viewer to see the keepsake box and to also see the singer looking at the box. This effect is similar to Goodwins 'notion of looking' point.

No comments:

Post a Comment