Wednesday 11 May 2011

Real Products

I think my products are similar to real products on the market. As I mainly looked at Avril Lavigne for inspiration, I aimed to style my chose unsingned artist in a similar way to Avril Lavigne and therefore wanted my music video to be similar to that of Avril's. I also wanted my digi-pack and magazine advert to look similar to hers.

Here is an example of one of Avril's digi-packs for the album 'The Best Damn Thing':













































































I think my digi-pack is similar to this as I have also used hand writing styled font which seems like graffiti and makes the artist seem creative. I have also used a theme of stars as this is a girly style, however, stars are also associated with the pop/rock genre. I also have used the colours black and pink as black represents rock music and pink represents pop music.

No comments:

Post a Comment