Monday 9 May 2011

Brand Identity

In the three products I have made, I have used the smae style throughout them I wanted to clearly show what genre my song and artist is as I think it is important to do this as this will appeal to and therefore attract the target audience to buy the singers cd.

In order for me to show the singers genre, I ensured she wore clothing of the same style in the music video, digi-pack and magazine advert. I also used a theme of stars throughout my three products, as Avril Lavigne, who is a successful artist in the same genre of pop/rock also uses stars in her clothing and digi-packs. In my digi-pack and magazine poster, I used a hand writing style font to make it seem as though it is the singers writing, which I think would make the digi-pack's seem personal to her fans. I also thought this was an effective font as it seems like graffiti and therefore shows the singers rebellious and creative style which also matches her pop/rock genre.

I think throughout the threee products I have made, I have created an image for the singer which will help to attract her target audience. I have presented the singer to be creative, rebellious, but also I have presented her as being an ordinary girl and therefore, her fans will be able to relate to her, and this will encourage them to buy her cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment