Tuesday 2 November 2010

Treatment for my music video.

Some of my ideas for my music video:

After studying the lyrics I came to the conclusion that the song is about a girl that is experiencing some hard times in her life. Such as maybe a break-up in a long relationship, or falling out with friends and family. She sounds generally frustrated and just wants to runnaway and do what she wants.

Therefore, in my music video, i might show that she is an unsteady relationship and may be about to loose her boyfriend. Also, I would like to show that she is being picked on by class mates as this would add to her angy and upset emotions.

At the beginning of the music video, I might show some clips of the singer (who will be played by me) having a good time with her boyfriend maybe at a park.

I would then film some teenage girls coming up to them and making fun of the girl - the singer, then i would show one of them flirting with her boyfriend to really make her angry.

I might also film the singer (me) finding her boyfriend hugging the girl that was flirting with him earlier in the music video, then i will show the singer storming out.

I will mime some of the song in my bedroom as i want the protagonist to reflect a typical teenage girl.

I might take some shots of me jumping up and down on my bed and acting wild to show that the singer is rebelling and showing her anger.

I may also film the singer looking at photos of her and her boyfriend and throwing them in the bin.

What I will need:

I will need to find a suitable location such as a park. I will also need to film in a bedroom which will probably be mine.

I will need along with me playing the singer, three teenage girls and a teenage boy.

I may need a microphone, a camera, a memory box/trinket.

I have chosen to do this for my music video as i think my ideas will fit in well with the style of song and the lyrics. As the genre of the song is pop/rock, i think it will be appropriate for the singer to be rebellious, especially as the song is about her anger and frustration. Also, as the artist is a female singer, it would be ideal for me to act as the singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment