Sunday 24 October 2010

My Target Audience

My target audience is mainly teenage girls as they would look up to the singer in my music video, as teenage girls would look up to her as they will be able to relate to her song lyrics and will see her as an inspiration and might follow her style and fashion examples. As the genre of my music video is pop/rock, teenage girls would be most likely to listen this, as it is a modern genre so adults would be less likely to be fans of this music. I also think females would be more likely to listen to Jessica Drake as she would sing songs that appeal to them, such as heart break and boyfriends as they would be able to relate to this. I also think that teenage girls would be more likely to buy her c.d as they would be more likely to visit music stores and go shopping etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment